A Warning From The John Birch Society From 1958
By: Nick Russo TheAnimatingContest.com December 17, 2015
The John Birch Society was formed by Robert Welch in 1958 to make Americans aware of the true enemies of our nation. According to the organizations website, this is what the group is all about:
We are concerned Americans. Since 1958 we are men and women of good character, humane conscience, and religious ideals who have worked together to safeguard the Constitution. We believe in the foundation our forefathers built and are dedicated to restoring it. With strong leadership, we work at local, state, and federal levels to educate others on the proper role of government. We stand tall in protecting American independence for future generations.
The John Birch Society’s Mission as stated is:
To bring about less government, more responsibility, and — with God’s help — a better world by providing leadership, education, and organized volunteer action in accordance with moral and constitutional principles.
Of course, some do not appreciate the constitutional values of the organization. The very first sentence in Wikipedia’s description of the group states:
“It has been described as “radical right.”
“They (JBS) argue the U.S. Constitution has been devalued in favor of political and economic globalization, and that this alleged trend is not accidental.
I am not a member of the John Birch Society nor do I necessarily agree with every one of their principles. The John Birch Society is being highlighted here to demonstrate the warnings which have been shouted to the American People over multiple generations regarding an intentional program of creeping Socialism which has been slowly eroding the American Constitution.
For instance, it seems Mr.Welch has been proven correct regarding the devaluation of American Constitutional ideals as evidenced by the Wikipedia comment that in America today: Educating others on the ‘proper role of government’, ‘Bringing about less government and more responsibility in accordance with moral and Constitutional principles’, and ‘protecting American Independence for future generations’ has become “RADICAL” and “Far Right”. We have truly come a long way.
Mr. Welch was aware of this inversion of reality happening in our society and formed the John Birch Society to counteract this intentional operation of degrading American ideals. In 1958, Robert Welch gave a speech at the inaugural meeting of the organization detailing what he saw as the goals of the “Insiders”. Insiders, who were understood to be a small group of Internationalists trying to achieve the fall of the United States as the world’s dominant Sovereign Nation and the ideals which it stood for- Individual Freedom, Sovereignty, etc.
Mr. Welch understood that an ultra-wealthy elite had financed and supported the Russian Bolshevik (Communist) Revolution of 1917 and that Communism was created to challenge and weaken Western Free Market Capitalism and the independent wealth it created. In the context of the time period, 1958; he focuses, perhaps too much, on ‘Communism’ as the immediate enemy, but later also refers to the enemies known as the ‘Insiders’.
Although Communism was presented as the ‘great enemy’ in 1958, the founder of the John Birch Society ultimately understood that Communism was just a means to an end. He knew the ‘Insiders’ (referred to as Globalists today) were the orchestrators of the overall strategy of weaken this thriving sovereign nation for the purpose of preventing an independent, decentralized wealth system from dominating the globe. The Insiders are oligarchs who control large chunks of global wealth. The Insiders’ vision was for The United States’ power to be ‘equalized’ to the level of the rest of the world at which point all nations would essentially be confederated (through treaties, trade agreements, etc) first into regional systems and then into a global governing system, including global taxation and unelected bureaucrats.
The video and transcript below are from Mr. Welch’s speech in 1974. In this speech, he begins by quoting his 1958 presentation which outlined the goals of the “Insiders”. By restating his warning from sixteen years earlier, he emphasized how far down the road we had come in the progression toward ending American Independence. Mr. Welch then moves forward stating what steps should be taken in the next fifteen year period (1974-1989) to end this transformation.
Since this speech in 1974, our nation has not made much progress towards restoring America’s Independence and Constitutional principles; in fact we have moved further down the road of Globalism.
Summary of above video: In the 1958 speech, Mr. Welch outlines the “Insiders” long range plans for America.
To induce the gradual surrender of American sovereignty-piece by piece and step by step to various International Organizations of which the United Nations is the outstanding, but far from the only example.
Steps the “Insiders” will implement to achieve the goal of weakening of the United States’ sovereignty:
- Greatly expanded government spending. For every conceivable means of getting rid of ever larger sums of American money as wastefully as possible.
- Higher, and then much higher taxes.
- An increasingly unbalanced budget despite the higher taxes.
- Wild inflation of our currency.
- Government controls of prices, wages, and materials-supposedly to combat inflation.
- Greatly increased Socialistic controls over every operation of our economy and every activity of our daily lives. This is to be accompanied, naturally and automatically, by a correspondingly huge increase in the size of our bureaucracy and in both the cost and reach of our domestic government.
- Far more centralization of Power in Washington and the practical elimination of our State lines. There is a many-faceted drive at work to have our State lines eventually mean no more within the nation than our County lines mean now within the States.
- The steady advance of Federal aid to and Control over our Educational System. Leading to the complete Federalization of our public education.
- A constant hammering into the American consciousness of the horror of modern warfare.
- The consequent willingness of the American People to allow these steps of appeasement by our government which amount to a piecemeal surrender of the rest of the Free world and of the United States itself.
Presentation of The Solution:
Brush the Insider’s dust out of your eyes and the communist soap suds out of your brain and ask yourselves in all honesty, ‘what on earth is wrong with the United States simply minding its own business?’ ‘Or with having its Foreign Policy function primarily for the safety and benefit of the American People?’- which is exactly what we had done for the first 140 years of our existence as a nation to the incredible advantage of ourselves and everybody else. Everybody that is except a numerically small click of Power-lusting conspirators who have somehow inflicted themselves on a gullible world.
Goals for the next fifteen years (1974-1989) to stop this progression:
- Our first and most important specific undertaking should be to restore the Complete Independence of the United States. This includes our resolution to get us out of the United Nations and to get the United Nations out of the United States.
- We must once again make our money freely redeemable in gold at some realistic price. And we must take all practical, legislative steps to prevent a recurrence of the enormous thievery and other subversive crimes that have been perpetrated on the American People through a contrived Inflation, by every President from Franklin Roosevelt through Richard Nixon.
- We should reduce the number of government bureaus, of government civilian employees, and the whole quantity of government by at least 50 percent. And we should achieve at least this much reduction in proper fashion through gradually convincing a majority of the American People of the wisdom of such a course.
- We should withdrawal ALL American troops from every spot on Earth that is not American soil except when and where such troops may be required AS DECIDED BY CONGRESS to protect American lives and property from criminal vandalism.
- We should get government out of the areas, functions, and activities where government does not belong. Again all steps to this end should be taken gradually, but nevertheless just a rapidly as enough of the American People can be persuaded to support such progress. Any such achievement will require a truly massive educational force, but that is exactly what we hope to build during the next fifteen years.
The Globalist’s have been planning and perpetrating their agenda for the United States for 100 years. Concerned citizens and high level officials have issued warnings throughout this 100 year period describing the generational progression towards ending Individual Freedom and National Sovereignty. This site has documented many warnings from the past from prominent citizens who have been on the inside of the circle of power ruling our world. The warnings have come throughout history from United States President’s, world famous authors, and other prominent artists in our culture. The warnings have identified the enemy threatening us and clearly explained the common sense solutions to alleviate the problem. Oftentimes, warnings are issued years before horrible atrocities take place.
Have you listened to history’s warnings? There are many.
In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.
Poem written by German Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the cowardice of German intellectuals following the Nazis’ rise to power. Pastor Niemöller lived this scenario and was put into a concentration camp in 1937.
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Evil is only allowed to succeed when good people say nothing and do nothing.
If the People are caught by surprise it is never due to lack of warnings, it is that NO ONE WAS LISTENING.